Business Development Executive
Full-time: 0-2 Years of Experience
Education: MBA/PGDM(must have knowledge about IT field marketing)
Roles And Responsibility:
- Identifying and creating prospects by contacting potential clients by telephone, chat messengers & email.
- Producing and refining proposals to meet client needs.
- Project administration if required, including handover to project managers.
- Perform post-contract follow-up and post-sales reviews.
- Build referral and lead generation network (Facebook, Twitter, and Linked In).
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; credentials pitch; asking questions; solution pitch; negotiation; close; handover to the project team ensuring you fully and correctly brief in all aspects of the sale.
- Managing and maintaining a pipeline and ensuring all sales administration is current
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation.
- Responding to bids and quotes requests for information in a timely manner.
- have knowledge abot IT field.
Skills we must expect:-
- Sound English Communication Skills (Must Required).
- Ability to communicate, collaborate and work effectively on a team
- Ability to confidently present to external clients on call
- Must have handy knowledge of IT domain especially Website,SEO & Mobile app development.
- Powerful convincing skills.
Experience: 0-2 Years.
Apply For This Position
TEAM MEMBERS BY DISCIPLINE