- Common Challenges Faced By eCommerce Store Owners
- Why Do You Need Magento 2 Extensions?
- Do’s & Don’ts of Choosing a Magento 2 Extension
- Criteria for Choosing the Best Magento 2 Plugins
- A Few Popular Magento 2 Add-Ons Available in the Market
- What is Magento 2 Advanced Reporting?
- How Magento 2 Advanced Reporting Extension Simplifies the Lives of Business Owners?
- Why Choose ZealousWeb’s Magento 2 Advanced Reporting Extension?
- Features of Our Magento 2 Advanced Reporting Add-On
Running an eCommerce store is a challenging task. You can expect to come across several challenges on your path toward success. One of the biggest challenges is enticing customers towards your business and convincing them to purchase.
As the competition is becoming tough with the passing day, you will have to go the extra mile to survive in this business. It means that you need to adopt specific approaches that help you to stand out.
People have started to talk more about personalization and differentiation, so it becomes crucial for you to focus on these aspects to help your business reach greater heights.
If you are a Magento user, then there is an outstanding option for you to choose for effectively tracking the performance of your eStore. The system we are talking about is available in the form of a plugin designed to suit your store’s unique requirements.
And its name is “Magento 2 Advanced Reporting“. which is built by the expert developers of ZealousWeb. If you are looking forward to installing a similar extension to your Magento store, then you can choose this option. There are several advantages that you can reap by employing this add-on.
In this detailed guide, we will let you know every important detail about the Magento 2 Advanced Reporting that you should essentially know about before installing it in your store. So, consider reading this blog post from start to end to clear all your doubts.
Common Challenges Faced By eCommerce Store Owners
Here, we have enlisted some of the most common challenges that eCommerce store owners typically encounter. So, let’s check those out:
- As an eCommerce business owner, you must consistently analyze your store revenue, statistics, trending products, etc. You must process these data swiftly and accurately, which takes a lot of manual work. It is the key to ensuring the successful operation of your business.
- Another challenge involves conducting a thorough analysis of the sales-related info, which will assist you in studying consumer behavior. It will help you identify weak and robust sales points and make strategic business decisions.
If you are finding these concerns, you must install an efficient plugin like Magento 2 Advanced Reporting to your store. This extension assists in generating advanced reports, which you can use to track your daily or monthly sales.
It allows you to customize reports in the way you want. Due to this reason, every eCommerce business owner should consider installing this add-on to their store to ease their work. Before we dig into details about this, let’s discuss some basic information about Magento 2 extensions in the forthcoming section:
Why Do You Need Magento 2 Extensions?
The answer to this question is straightforward. Installing plugins to your website is a great way to save extra development costs and time. Using Magento Extensions not only speeds up your work but also improves the efficiency of your site’s back end.
You can fulfill your objective of extending the functionality of your store by choosing to install the best ones based on your requirements.
With these, you can add more features to your store. An add-on is always available if you wish to manage sales, process bulk orders, apply marketing tactics or make the checkout procedure easier.
However, choosing the right one becomes essential if you want to make the most of these plugins. Consider reading the following sections, as it is going to help you a lot in this endeavor:
Do’s & Don’ts of Choosing a Magento 2 Extension
- Set up a budget for Magento 2 plugins
- Create a detailed list of features that you are looking for in the Magento 2 add-ons
- Ensure that the Magento version you are employing is compatible with the extension
- Check that developers support the Magento 2 extensions
- Don’t choose an option that goes out of your budget
- Don’t go for Magento plugins which developers do not support anymore
- Don’t settle for add-ons having bad reviews
- Don’t download Magento 2 plugins from unreliable sources
- Don’t opt for those extensions whose functionalities are presently available as modules in Magento 2
Criteria for Choosing the Best Magento 2 Plugins
While installing a new extension in your Magento store, you should ensure it is safe for use. Many of the add-ons available in the market come with malware.
It would help if you refrained from choosing any such option, as it can significantly impact the performance of your eCommerce store. Below, we will discuss some critical factors to consider to make the right choice. So, let’s find those out:
Reviews and Rating
Before you download any particular Magento 2 extension, it becomes crucial for you to have a look at its ratings and reviews. Make sure to go for one that has received good reviews from past customers. This way, you could get the best value out of your money by choosing the perfect option that matches your eCommerce store’s requirements.
Another critical thing to ensure is that the Magento 2 plugin is under active development so that you can get support from the developers whenever you come across any concerns. For example, ZealousWeb is a leading plugin developer dedicated to offering 90-day free installation support. So you can count on them.
A Few Popular Magento 2 Add-Ons Available in the Market
Here are enlisted some of the best Magento 2 plugin options that you can choose to improve your eCommerce business and take it to the next level:
- Magento 2 Advanced Reporting By ZealousWeb
- Apple SignIn For Magento 2
- Customer Who Viewed This Also Viewed For Magento 2
- Customer-Specific Discount For Magento 2
- Call for Price
- Product Price Negotiation
- Products Share On WhatsApp For Magento
- Language Translator For Magento 2
- GDPR Compliance For Magento 2
Among these, today we will discuss Magento 2 Advanced Reporting extension in detail.
What is Magento 2 Advanced Reporting?
Magento 2 Advanced Reporting & Analytics plugin is designed to make the life of eCommerce business owners easier. It comes with three informative dashboards of products, sales, and customers where you can closely review the statistics of your store. With its help, you can generate advanced reports for your eCommerce store.
You can perfectly analyze the continuously changing demands of your customers on installing this fantastic add-on. You can explore and compare sales performance in different periods and create tailored reports that match your expectations and business requirements.
It allows you to evaluate all the critical metrics that assist you in making effective strategic decisions and accurate business predictions. Magento 2 Advanced Reporting add-on is compatible with multi-store and lets you check your data for the specific store.
How Magento 2 Advanced Reporting Extension Simplifies the Lives of Business Owners?
The expert developers at ZealousWeb have built the Magento 2 Advanced Reporting plugin intending to simplify the eCommerce journey of store owners. There is a wide range of advantages that you can reap by installing the Magento 2 Advanced Reporting extension. Some of these are as follows:
Key Advantages of Installing Magento 2 Advanced Reporting Plugin to Your Store
- Helps you to conduct an accurate analysis of customer behavior
- Let you keep track of product-related statistics
- Offers you the chance to evaluate all aspects of sales activities
- Helps you to get a detailed overview of the performance of your eCommerce store
- Aids in building an effective sales strategy that is based on accurate reporting
- It saves you valuable time and allows you to run all critical sales metrics in a single tool.
- Provides you with comprehensive insight into customer demands which helps in improving sales.
Why Choose ZealousWeb’s Magento 2 Advanced Reporting Extension?
Launched by ZealousWeb, Magento 2 Advanced Reporting plugin is a boon for every eCommerce store owner. This flexible and user-friendly analytics suite is crucial in improving the default Magento reports in the best possible manner.
It provides you with 25+ new reports to the native Magento 2 functionality. Our dedicated team of developers has designed this extension so that the admin can swiftly check data related to products, customers, and sales.
We have included three appealing dashboards: customer, sales, and product in this plugin which contributes to its uniqueness. Every section of Magento 2 Advanced Reporting possesses related reports that will help you take your store’s analytics to the next level.
This fantastic product allows you to easily schedule email notifications for any built-in or custom reports available in our plugin store. You can select the data period and the notification timing as an admin. It even allows you to generate Magento 2 Custom Reports per your wish.
You can do a lot by installing ZealousWeb’s Magento 2 add-on, from comparing your sales to scheduling email notifications. By employing the Advanced Reports feature of our Magento 2 plugin, you can identify which products in your store can receive more conversions. You can even understand who will most likely purchase your products.
Features of Our Magento 2 Advanced Reporting Add-On
- Magento 2 Advanced Reporting add-on contains options to track all your product, sales, and customer data
- It comes with the availability of 25+ ready-to-use reports
- This plugin supports analysis for multiple websites
- It offers you the option to schedule email notifications for any report
- You can employ this add-on to display data based on a specific period, i.e., Day, Month, or Year
- It allows you to conduct a comprehensive sales comparison for distinct data ranges
- This extension comes with the inclusion of informative sales, customer, and product dashboards
- It will enable you to generate custom rule-based reports
As already discussed above, plugins have the potential to transform your eCommerce website into a revenue-generating entity. By installing the right type of extensions to your store, you can boost your productivity and manage your work effortlessly.
Magento 2 advanced reporting is a fantastic add-on worth installing in your store. Whether you are a newcomer or have been operating the business for several years, installing this extension will surely boost your store’s performance. You can generate more business and grow your store by leaps and bounds.
Along with assisting in increasing your sales revenue, this efficient plugin by ZealousWeb will provide you with valuable insights into sales trends and dependencies. And the best part is that you can use all this info in making strategic business decisions each time.
Depending on your preference, you can either employ ready-made eCommerce reports or generate customized reports from scratch so that these go well with your unique business requirements.
To learn more about this extension, feel free to contact ZealousWeb today.
No. ZealousWeb will share the extension files with you after you have ordered the extension.
No, ZealousWeb’s Magento 2 advanced reporting extension will not do that. Instead, it will create three separate dashboards.
Yes, our Magento 2 advanced reporting extension is fully compatible with multi-store. So, it allows you to check your data for the specific store thoroughly.
Yes, you can install our add-on to generate geographic revenue reports by country. The best part is that the map is flexible in this case. So, you can mouse over to any country and find out its orders and revenue. You can zoom in and out of the map to see the clear vision.
Our plugin allows you to compare the sales for two different ranges. As a store owner, you can choose each report’s date range and view the report day/month/year-wise. You will also get the store switcher in the comparison section, which you need to employ for comparing sales for any of your stores.