Uncommon ideas have an ability to deliver something enormous. For that, you need to come up with a good and a unique idea, than focusing much on marketing. I am not denying the fact, that marketing your product or service doesn’t play an important role, it surely does. But without any exclusive idea, there is no point of its implementation on marketing. Most importantly, you need to connect your concept creatively with your target audience.
“Marketing is not an expression, but it is just an investment against your creative ideas.”
So here are examples of some really famous personalities who showed exemplary courage in order to achieve their respective goals from their creative ideas and its implementation.
Mark Zuckerberg – founder of Facebook
As we all know, Facebook – the world’s most famous networking site, which is a huge success and was founded by Mark Zuckerberg, a former student of Harvard. The motive behind creating such network was sharing and connecting with people you know as well as making new friends. This idea was very well accepted across the Harvard’s campus,within months.
Obviously, you need total control of what you share with whom. Thus, it allows you full control over your profile with its highly appealing tools and features where sharing is safe, comfortable and easy with great privacy settings. Because of all these amazing features and extensive endorsements it has now become the second largest social networking site on the web which is growing day by day round the world. Hence, it gained prominence in no time, all because of the great idea and its implementation.
The story of Mark Zuckerberg is very well depicted in the movie named “The Social Network”
Steve Jobs – The man behind Apple Inc.
He was a tech enthusiast, who thought differently and saw a much bigger world opening up. He came up with amazing technical inventions like iPod, iPhone and iPad. His idea behind this was to bring his people something unique like something far beyond operating personal computers.
He was not just a man with genius ideas but was an extraordinary risk-taker as well, which needs courage, guts and sacrifice. He implemented his unique idea by paying a heavy price as he took a totally different and harder path compared to everyone else. This shows how creative, brilliant and productive he was.
The story of Steve Jobs has been depicted very well in the movie named “Jobs”
Dhirubhai Ambani – An Indian Business Tycoon
- Collect information from everywhere about anything, then analyze and process them.
- Convert your information into an opportunity and only you are responsible to find it.
- Show your mastery in whatever field you are, then only try to jump a step higher. This is the way to achieve success at a faster pace.
- In spite, of hurdles and interruptions, you must complete your task on time. In fact, try to complete before time.
- Think something big and out of the box.
- When you own a business, you must hire the best people and must pay them handsome amount and never compromise in timeliness and quality as well.
If above points will be your lifelong practice, then surely success is on your horizon.
The story of Dhirubhai Ambani has been depicted very well in the Bollywood movie named “Guru”
The movies which I have mentioned above are the must-watch movies that will teach you – how to make your idea come true?
“Be creative, be cleverer and be unpredictable with your ideas and then implement it into the real world before you start your marketing efforts.”
Now, let us talk about some reality, what happens in the real world:
Well, in public many a time you might have heard people saying you, “what a great idea, how about taking initiative and trying it in real life?” Right! But most of the time nothing happens due to lack of courage, time or money and sometimes due to other barriers as well. And when some people decide to take action and if they are unprepared, they might end up falling and finding it hard to take risks again. Thus, prepare yourself well enough before getting into something big, so that your time and money will not be wasted and you will get the desired return as well.
Remember one thing, anyone can come up with creative ideas but the most important thing is how you execute them in real life will define your success. Though, this task is never easy.
Here are a few of the takeaways which will help you welcome your great ideas into the real world:
- Have faith in yourself and be your own boss.
- Always welcome advices from others but move on with your own consent.
- Be competitive and for that you need to keep yourself always updated. Execution is definitely different when compared to ideation.
- Risk becomes an important factor when you decide to implement your idea into reality.
- You need to be patient enough to avoid making bad decisions.
- Think big but escape yourself from getting into any complex situation.
- Make other people understand your IDEA, logic or vision behind doing anything. For that you need to be simple with your idea.
- Keep expanding your idea which is already implemented and make it better.
Yes, you are solely responsible to keep your idea and its implementation alive forever by marketing. Marketing your implemented idea is itself an idea! So are you all set to invent and implement your innovative ideas without sitting idle? If yes, then go public with your ideas and see yourself on success road!