You cannot run an organization, industrial unit or company without the employees or workers; they are the driving force of any project. Only on the basis of machinery and capital, one cannot sell, produce or distribute their products or services. Despite the advent of modern machinery and with so many advanced technologies, workers and employees are still required at the workplace. Because until the present day, there is nothing as intelligent and skilled machinists as the veritable man himself. In terms of management, employees and personnel are called Human Resources. The capital of the company is equal to the employee in the company. The industrial success can be achieved only with the help of hard-working and skilled employees.
Summon into mind:
- Excellent product is directly proportional to good worker.
- A good manager can set up dynamic management.
- The best salesman or marketer can sell more of your product.
- A good accountant can keep your company’s account up-to-date.
- A good peon or PA can make your daily routine enjoyable and effective.
- A good receptionist can increase your company's reputation.