Smart Import Export is a user-friendly module that allows users to export and import channel data by CSV and XML formats without writing any queries. Smart Import Export module is a powerful tool to export and import the data of default field types as well as third party field types.
Smart Import Export
- 30 days of free support
- Documentation / Configuration Guide
EE Compatible Version: EE4, EE5, EE6.
Price is in US dollars. Price displayed excludes sales tax.
Some of the features of Smart Import Export are listed below:
- Easy to Install and use.
- Exports and Imports channel entries without writing queries. (channel wise)
- It supports MSM sites.
- It handles large entries while exporting and importing.
- It exports and imports the entries by XML and CSV formats.
- It allows filtering entries by their Status for Export.
- It exports and imports all the primary data such as Channel title, URL title, Entry date, Author, Status, and Categories, etc.
- It allows the user to choose the custom fields while exporting and importing.
- It allows user to Map data values to a channel’s fields while importing.
- It supports Relationship fields to export/import and facilitates users to choose the base of relationship entries to export. i.e., Title, URL title, Entry ID.
- It supports Grid and Fluid fields to export and import.
- It supports Relationship fields inside Grid and Fluid fields for export and import.
- It supports Grid fields inside the Fluid field. Supports each relationship field that is inside the GRID. (That GRID is inside Fluid).
- It supports Images export and import by its URLs.
- It supports all default field types for export.
- It supports below third party field types:
- Smart Members Field
- It provides cron feature for the import.
We are working on other field types and will cover some more field types.
Note: We are not providing support for EE3.