- What Is Contact Form 7?
- Key Features And Functionality Of Contact Form 7
- Contact Form 7: Pros And Cons
- How To Accept Authorize.Net Payments Using Contact Form 7?
- Final Words
Who knew all it takes is Contact Form 7 installation on your website to enable you to accept Authorize.Net payments? We did, and we are here to spill secrets that make accepting Authorize.Net payments easier than ordering pizza. Check out this detailed guide to get a better idea about this.
Trust us; the blog we designed for you will clear all your doubts and provide insights if it is possible to Accept Authorize.Net Payments Using Contact Form 7 . But before we talk about this, let’s cover our Contact Form 7 basics in the following section:
What Is Contact Form 7?
Contact Form 7 is a WordPress plugin that became an instant hit in 2007. It is known to be the most empowered form builder plugin among the other alternatives available in the market.
Contact Form 7 has managed to receive more than 5 million + active installations as of now. From this, you can get a good idea about its popularity. Although the interface of this plugin is a bit complicated, people are still choosing to use this as the primary contact form on their site.
Now that you know a little about Contact Form 7, it is time to have a look at the basic features and function of this helpful plugin in the following section:
Key Features And Functionality Of Contact Form 7
Contact Form 7 allows you to add an online form to your WordPress website hassle-free. But, other than that, it possesses many other features contributing to its popularity. Let’s have a look at some of those in the following section:
- It is effortless to install through your WordPress dashboard.
- This plugin is free to use, and no paid upgrades are necessary.
- It possesses Captcha support for successfully averting any spam form submissions.
- It comes with a preconfigured and ready-made contact form that you can directly add to your pages and posts.
- This plugin possesses a diverse selection of fields to expand the basic pre-built contact form.
- It is known for working seamlessly with any contemporary theme.
Contact Form 7: Pros And Cons
Although Contact Form 7 has many unique functionalities, there are also cons. Don’t worry; we will let you know about this in the forthcoming section. But before that, let’s look at the perks that typically come with using Contact Form 7. Getting a good idea about the pros and cons will help you understand better.
- Contact Form 7 is incredibly easy to install on any WordPress website or version.
- It has ready-made or in-built contact forms that you can effortlessly add to any page or post.
- This plugin is compatible with absolutely any of the WordPress themes.
- You will find the availability of various custom fields you can add.
- For successfully reducing spam action, it possesses a facility for adding a ReCaptcha.
- With every auto-update and upgrade, there is the addition of more features.
- The support options in this plugin are limited.
- It does not possess any preview options, so you will be unable to discover whether this form is okay.
- The core plugin fails to perform and typically requires the assistance of 3rd party add-ons.
- The Contact Form 7 interface could be more user-friendly. So, if you are a beginner, you will have to struggle a little.
How To Accept Authorize.Net Payments Using Contact Form 7?
Now that you have gained a clear idea about Contact Form 7, you may be thinking about how to accept Authorize.Net payments with its aid.
To do so, you are going to need an efficient WordPress plugin. Before we reveal the name of that, let’s first understand a little about Authorize.Net:
What Is Authorize.Net?
Authorize.Net is a popular payment gateway provider owned by Visa, giving intense competition to Stripe and PayPal.
Being a well-established credit card payment platform, it can handle transactions on your site. And you do not have to do anything about that.
Authorize.Net typically works with credit cards, and unlike PayPal, it does not necessitate an account. It is a secure and fast payment gateway that lets you seamlessly accept payment on your WordPress site.
Digging Into Details About Authorize.Net Payments Using Contact Form 7 Plugin
As mentioned above, you can Accept Authorize.Net Payments Using Contact Form 7.But, to do so, you will need a free or paid WordPress payment plugin. At ZealousWeb, our team of expert developers has created an excellent 3rd party add-on called Accept Authorize.Net Payments Using Contact Form 7.
It is designed in a manner to ensure the convenience of the users. With its help, you, as a user, can easily accept payment through the Authorize.Net payment gateway.
Another best part about using our extension is that you do not have to compromise your safety, which is considered its best part. Users are most likely to deal with payment-related concerns.
Through this add-on, we aim to address those issues effectively. By utilizing our new Accept Authorize.Net Payments Using Contact Form 7 extension, you can accept credit card payments from your customers directly. It will lower your chances of landing on a 3rd party payment page.
These days, Authorize.Net has become one of the popular choices for online payment processing as it accepts all major credit and debit cards. This platform is backed by high fraud prevention tools and helps facilitate international customer transactions.
The overall process works effectively. It helps in ensuring secure and quick transactions. The users will see the payment checkout form once they submit the contact form.
From this, you can get an idea that the “Accept Authorize.Net Payments using Contact Form 7” plugin can help your site in the quick revenue generation process.
This extension also offers you the option to make payments only once. There is no availability of any recurring payment option.
At ZealousWeb, our technical team is inclined towards supporting the integration of Accept Authorize.Net Payments Using Contact Form 7 within 30 days from purchase, including all weekends and public holidays. However, we need to provide complete assurance about the Accept Authorize.Net Payments using Contact Form 7.
Our expert professionals will look into the compatibility of Accept Authorize.Net Payments utilizing Contact Form 7 with third-party Add-ons within 30 days of support.
But, in case of more complicated compatibility problems of Accept Authorize.Net Payments Using Contact Form 7 with 3rd party add-on, you will have to incur extra charges. ZealousWeb has the complete liberty to decide the complexity of the tasks.
It is time to look at this unique add-on’s features closely. We have enlisted some of the important ones in the following section. So, let’s check those out:
Features Of the ‘Accept Authorize.Net Payments Using Contact Form 7’ Add-on
- Allows you to accept payments in 25 distinct currencies.
- Build multiple payment forms utilizing Contact Form 7.
- Enable Test API Mode to guarantee the efficient functioning of payment transactions.
- Supports various forms on a single page or post.
- On the Admin side, you will see Authorize.Net payment data details.
- Admin can both view and delete the payment data.
- Provides options to search facilities and filters on the admin side of this extension.
- This add-on also includes an option for exporting payment data in Contact Form 7 to CSV.
- It saves any payment-related data directly into the database.
- This extension accepts a dynamic value from the front end for specific parameters such as item description, email, amount, quantity, and customer details.
- It allows you to take values from almost all input fields, including radio buttons, hidden areas, text boxes, drop-down menus, etc.
- After every Authorize.Net payment transaction, the Admin and customers receive individual emails.
- If you want, you can even customize the content of the email that is sent to the Admin and customer after transactions.
- For redirecting after the payment transaction, consider adding the ‘Cancel Return URL’ and ‘Success Return URL’ pages.
- Authorize payment tag added to email content will show the Authorize.Net payment response in the email.
- It offers a shortcode [authorize-details] for revealing the transaction status, transaction ID, and amount with currency after the transaction.
How To Install This Plugin To Receive Its Benefits?
It is effortless to install this extension manually. There are just five steps that you need to follow, and you are good to go. Now, let’s check out what those steps are:
- The first and most crucial step is navigating to Plugins –> Add New from your website’s dashboard.
- After that, you must choose the Upload option and tap on the “Choose File” option.
- You must select the contact-form-7-authorize-net-addon.zip file from your desktop once you see the popup.
- As a part of the next step, you should focus on checking the on-screen instructions and wait until the upload finishes.
- Finally, consider activating the plugin through the prompt to finish the upload. Now, you will get to see a message that confirms successful activation.
That’s it. You are now done with the installation of this fantastic add-on called Accept Authorize.Net Payments Using Contact Form 7. After successful installation, you must configure your settings to create forms with Authorize.Net in your distinct style.
If you still face troubles while carrying out the installation process, then don’t be concerned anymore. Our team of experts at ZealousWeb is dedicated to assisting you in smoothly completing the installation process.
So, we have designed detailed documentation to make your work easy. You can even contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you face difficulties utilizing this plugin. Check this out here.
Now that you have completed reading this blog post, you have received a much better idea about how to accept Authorize.Net payments using Contact Form 7. Have any doubts in your mind or suggestions? If yes, contact the experts at ZealousWeb or do let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.
For this, you will require adding Transaction ID and Login ID in the Authorize.Net tab of Contact Form 7.
Unfortunately, the answer is no. Currently, we do not have any facility for recurring payments.
In this case, you will be required to choose currency depending on your Authorize.Net account.