Customer Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Magento 2 “Customer Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed Plus” provides an additional feature of managing the products along with keeping track of customers’ shopping trends, and based on those statistics, it improves the cross-selling mechanism. This extension will suggest your site visitors or customers with products that were mostly explored by other customers. These suggestions will be displayed on the product pages that are based on the current product.
- Shows the products viewed by other customers based on the current product.
- Option to sort the products by most viewed, price, and name.
- Option to manage product count displayed, in product detail page.
- In stock and category filter.
- Option to hide/show wishlist, compare and add to cart button.
- Clear session product data based on specified time.
Details and Compatibility
|PHP Versions||PHP 7.x|
|Version Support||Magento 2.3.x, Magento 2.4.x|
|Server Requirements||PHP 7.0 or higher|
|Publish Date||March 28, 2022|
|Last Updated||September 20, 2022|
|Plugin zip file|
|1 Year subscriptions|
What's Not Included
Buyers are always keen to know what particular products other users are choosing, which is quite natural as it is something that influences their purchasing decision.
They want to know what other individuals are buying and want to make the selection according to that. As a store owner, you can consider exhibiting comparable products, but the main problem in this aspect is that these are not the ones the customers refer to.
To effectively address this particular issue, ZealousWeb has launched an extraordinary extension named Customer Who Viewed This Also Viewed for Magento 2.
By employing this Customer Who Viewed This Also Viewed for Magento 2 extension, you, as a store owner, can display the list of products that the other customers are viewing. As a result, it offers a reliable solution to your customer from the other customer. It ultimately aids in boosting the overall sales of your store.
Another fantastic thing about this Customer Who Viewed This Also Viewed for Magento 2 extension is that it provides you with an additional feature of managing your store's products. Not only that, but you can also keep track of the customers' shopping trends.
Depending on those statistics, you would be able to enhance the cross-selling mechanism effectively. This extension will recommend your website visitors or customers with particular products most viewed by other customers. Based on the existing product, these suggestions will be shown on the product pages.
This extension again provides you with an option to display the most viewed product at first. For instance, if someone has viewed product A, product B, and product C, another customer views any products from A, B, and C. In such a case, the customer will be able to view the rest of the two products mainly under the currently viewed product.
It allows you to configure the products list as per your requirement, set up the design, and clear garbage. If you want to leverage all these benefits in your store, it is time to install this Customer Who Viewed This Also Viewed for Magento 2 extension and see your business reach greater heights.
- Admin will have the ability to enable/disable extension in the admin area.
- Allow to add the title of the section.
- You can set the number of products to display. You can keep this field blank or zero to exclude this condition.
- Allow to show only in stock products.
- There is an option to display only products with the same categories.
- Allow to display products with order by name or price.
- You can set the sorting of products by ascending or descending.
- You can also select whether you want to show add to cart, Review / Rating, compare and wishlist button or not.
- There is an option to enable/disable cron to remove all the products before specified days.
- You can set the number of days to remove records before specified days using cron.
Does this module work with the configurable products?
Yes, this module will work with all types of products i.e. Simple, Grouped, Configurable, etc.
Can I arrange the product order by ascending price?
Yes, You can select to arrange the order by price, and name in the Sort By section.
Can I restrict the number of products to be shown?
Yes, you can set the number of products to be displayed.
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension ?
Version 2.0.1Last Update: June 14, 2022
- php 8.1 compatibility
- Magento 2.4.4 support
Version 1.0.1Last Update: May 20, 2022
- Bug fixes
- php 7.4 compatibility
- Magento 2.4.x support
- Allow to show/hide option for Review / Rating
- Provide an option for cron to remove all the products before specified days.
Version 1.0.0Last Update: May 20, 2022