You might have heard that a picture can speak thousands words. If this holds true, and certainly it is, a video can make thousands of sales. Today, about 70% of the top 100% online stores feature product videos in addition to images. And according to a study conducted by a leading e-market research firm, an embedded product video boost the chances of conversion by 64-85%. This stands true for services as well.
Simply put, if you are an online business looking for a sure-fire marketing arsenal that can help you obtain higher conversion rates, embedded video is an answer. Customers are more likely to buy your product if your site has both images and video on display. And this is why installing ‘WooCommerce – Embed Videos To Product Image Gallery’ plugin truly pays off.
Using this WordPress plugin to your online store will first need you to have WooCommerce activated. Displaying both images and video on your product or service page can help you get more traffic, boost conversion rate and can help increase revenues. Want to learn more about this WordPress Plugin? Read on.
Key Features of ‘WooCommerce – Embed Videos To Product Image Gallery” plugin
- Using this plugin, you can easily put videos for display on product detail page, in the product image gallery section of your WordPress store
- The plugin also supports Vimeo and YouTube sources of videos
- Video gets loaded in lightbox or as an inline embedded video depending on the WooCommerce settings
- You can display both product images and videos in single gallery
- Activating and installing this WordPress plugin doesn’t warrant overwriting any WooCommerce core file
How to Install
- There are two ways you can integrate ‘WooCommerce – Embed Videos To Product Image Gallery” plugin to your WordPress Store – Either you can install plugin through WordPress.org directory or you can download the files and upload them manually to your server.
- Next, login to your WordPress store, activate the WordPress plugin, and go to ‘products’ tab in the admin panel.
Now you can select any product and add video link ID in product gallery media tool.
- Here you need to use Video link ID; for example, “123455679” for URL – https://vimeo.com/112233445 & “M46gZncUW” for URL – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n93gYncUD
- Go to WooCommerce Settings, click on ‘Products’ Tab, click ‘Display’, and enable ‘Lightbox’ for product images as per your needs; you can either show videos through lightbox or you can display them as inline embedded videos.
- Your product video is uploaded! Now your web store visitors can enjoy watching product videos in the image gallery section.
‘WooCommerce – Embed Videos To Product Image Gallery” plugin is in compliance to WordPress 3.0 and all latest versions.
Need any technical assistance to correctly install this WordPress plugin in your ecommerce site? Zealousweb team is just a click away. Being the developers of ‘‘WooCommerce – Embed Videos To Product Image Gallery’ plugin and a top-notch web development services provider, they are a true WordPress customization and development specialist who can address all your WordPress related requirements.