Contact Form 7 - Paypal Extension Pro
Thank you for showing an interest in ZealousWeb Technologies, and for paying a visit to our site.
ZealousWeb Technologies reserves the right to make alterations, corrections, improvements enhancements, and many other modifications to its products & services at any time; and to discontinue use of whatever product or supplying of service without prior notification.
ZealousWeb warrants performance of its merchandise in conformity with the specifications applicable at the time of sale in accordance with the ZealousWeb's standard warranty policy. Testing and other quality control techniques are utilized to the extent that ZealousWeb deems necessary to support this warranty. Unless administered by governmental demands, specific testing of all parameters of each product is not necessarily done.
To the contrary, in the absence of a written agreement, ZealousWeb assumes no liability for customer product design or application assistance. For the purchased products and applications, customers are totally responsible using ZealousWeb plugins. And to minimize the risks connected with this, customers should provide acceptable design and operating safeguards.
Nor does ZealousWeb give any warranty or guarantee that any license, either express or implied, is granted under any ZealousWeb mask work right, patent right, copyright, or other ZealousWeb intellectual property rights relating to any combination, machine, or process in which ZealousWeb products or services are used. Information published by our company regarding the third-party products or services does not constitute a license from ZealousWeb to use such products or services. Brand products and service names are registered trademarks of their respective owners or buyers.
Earlier, WordPress website users witnessed many difficulties in integrating PayPal option with their site’s Contact Form 7 (CF7), which is one of the most popular and reliable WordPress Plugin.
However, it is time to leave all your worries behind. Contact Form 7 – PayPal Extension is recently launched to solve all the related issues. This will help the Wordpress developers to put a PayPal submit button in the contact form 7 so users will get redirected to PayPal easily and quickly.
This CF7 plugin extension will bring the best of both – Contact Form 7 and PayPal – in a single click. This extension can be of great help for WordPress site owners to embrace fast online payment facility on their web portals.
Using this Contact Form 7 – PayPal Extension, you can easily include the PayPal fields in your Contact Form 7. It can add a real value to WordPress websites seeking secure and quick online payment integration. Sounds like a new emerging trend which is there to stay for long, isn’t it?
With this plugin, you can add ‘PayPal submit button’ in the form. This will take the required information from the form fields and redirect users on the PayPal’s website so they can proceed with a secure payment. Once you submit the form, the payment is done. This can be used for an instant online payment.
It has more than a single benefit. Traditionally, the action handler “on_set_ok” was used for the procedure which needs to be mentioned in the Additional settings tab of CF7. But with the help of this plugin, you just have to add few parameters and get the PayPal functionality in your CF7. In order to use this plugin, make sure your Contact Form 7 is activated.
You can also check our free version from here.
Do you need technical assistance to integrate PayPal with your Contact Form 7? Wait no more and contact ZealousWeb, a leading web development company and the developers of this plugin.
- Supports 25 currencies in the PayPal payment option.
- Allows you to integrate multiple PayPal accounts in a single CF7.
- Permits to take values from all input fields including drop-down menu, textbox, hidden field, radio buttons, etc.
- Accepts dynamic values from the website for parameters like item description, amount and quantity.
- Addition of a testing option known as ‘Sandbox’ that helps you ensure whether the plugin is functioning properly or not.
- Allows you to add ‘Return URL’ and ‘Cancel URL’ for payment cancellation facility.
- Supports 22 languages to make it easy for the users all over the world.
- Saves the payment data related to Contact Form 7 into the database.
- Stores PayPal payment response details at admin side.
- Helps you to transfer the data related to the payment made in Contact Form 7 to CSV.
- Makes Available all the filters and search facility at admin side.
- Permits the admin to edit or delete the payment data related to Contact Form 7.
- Replaces[paypal-details] tag which is added to the email content by PayPal payment response.
- Provides Shortcode [payPalSuccessFail] to display the transaction ID after the transaction is made.
- Addition of admin filters which come with the options for success, fail and initiate record.
- In case the user makes an incomplete transaction, a notification will be sent to him through email. This email is sent by wp cron. You can easily manage the notification email settings here. Users can also unsubscribe from these emails.
New key Features added in Version 2.0
- It comes with Shortcode [payPalSuccessFail] to display the transaction ID after the transaction is made.
- Also, the unwanted codes are removed to reduce the complexity.
- It is compatible with all the versions of PHP.
- It now has admin filters which come with the options of success, fail and initiate record.
- It is more comparatively stable version.
New key Features added in Version 1.1
- Sending mails to admin and user after successful payment of PayPal.
- If any incomplete transaction has been left by the user, then he is notified via email which will be send by wp cron.
- You can manage settings of notification email.
- User can unsubscribe to these mails also.
To install this Plugin manually:
Download Zip File
Download your Plugin zip to your desktop.
If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
Go to Plugins
Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
Click Activate Plugin to activate it.
To add this Plugin using the built-in plugin installer:
Go to Plugins
Go to Plugins > Add New.
Under Search, type in the name of the "Contact Form 7 - PayPal Extension" Plugin in the search form or click a tag link below the search form.
Click Install Now to install this Plugin.
A popup window will ask you to confirm your wish to install the Plugin.
Entered FTP credential
Click Proceed to continue with the installation if you have entered FTP login credential information. The resulting installation screen will list the installation as successful or note any problems during the install.
If successful, click Activate Plugin to activate it.
In case you face any problems while installing
Feel free to Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Use
In order to use this plugin, you have to configure it from wp-admin > Contact > Add/Edit Contact Forms (Contact Form 7 needs to be activated before).
Just like other fields of Contact Form 7, you will find a new field tag generator “PayPal Submit button” using which you can submit your form and redirect to PayPal and make payment.
This adds ID attribute to your PayPal submit button.
This adds CLASS attribute to your PayPal submit button.
This gives LABEL title to your PayPal submit button.
Use PayPal Sandbox
You can set PayPal mode to sandbox if you site is in test mode.
3 PayPal fields :
PayPal Business E-Mail (required)
Give merchant E-Mail id of your PayPal account.
Select Currency (Default "USD")
You can select your currency of PayPal here. Default is set as USD $25 currencies are supported in this plugin.
Select Language (Default "English - United States")
You can select your language of PayPal here. Default is set as en-US. 22 languages are supported in this plugin.
Enter Contact Form 7 Field's ID for these 3 PayPal fields:
Itemamount Field ID (required)
ou have to set an ID attribute to any of your field of Contact Form 7 like drop-down menu, textbox, hidden field, radio buttons, etc. from which you need to pass amount value to PayPal website.
[hidden price id:pricefield "20"]This is a hidden field with name “price” and id as “pricefield”. You will need to set “pricefield” in this Itemamount Field ID of PayPal submit button.
Itemname Field ID (optional)
ou have to set an ID attribute to any of your field of Contact Form 7 like drop-down menu, textbox, hidden field, radio buttons, etc. from which you need to pass item name value to PayPal website.
[text item id:itemfield]This is a text field with name “item” and id as “itemfield”. You will need to set “itemfield” in this Itemname Field ID of PayPal submit button.
Quantity Field ID (optional)
You have to set an ID attribute to any of your field of Contact Form 7 like drop-down menu, textbox, hidden field, radio buttons, etc. from which you need to pass quantity of item to PayPal website.
[radio quantity id:qtyfield "1" "2" "3"]This is a radio button field with name “quantity” and id as “qtyfield”. You will need to set “qtyfield” in this Quantity Field ID of PayPal submit button.
<p><label>Name</label>[text* name]</p> <p><label>Email</label>[email* email]</p> <p><label>PayPal Item</label>[text item id:itemfield]</p> <p>[hidden price id:pricefield "20"]</p> <p><label>Quantity</label>[radio quantity id:qtyfield "1" "2" "3"]</p> <p>[paypalsubmit email:email@example.com itemamount:pricefield itemname:itemfield quantity:qtyfield return_url:http://opensourcehttps://www.zealousweb.zealousweb.com/wordpress.com/contact-plugins/contact-form-7-form-paypal-7-paypal-extension-extension-pro/-pro/ cancel_ url:http://opensourcehttps://www.zealousweb.zealousweb.com/wordpress.com/contact-plugins/contact-form--7form-paypal-7-paypal-extension-extension-pro/-pro/ sandbox "View Plugin Demo"]</p>
The Contact Form 7 plugin has over 1 million active installations, yet the great plugin still lacks a simple feature: hidden fields. This plugin adds hidden fields to Contact Form 7 once and for all.
Earlier, WordPress website users were witnessing many difficulties in integrating PayPal option with their site’s Contact Form 7 (CF7), which is one of the most used and reliable WordPress Plugin with widespread presence over the web. check out plugin demo with below button.
New key Features added in Version 1.1
- We had added new feature of sending notification mails on successful and incomplete transaction of PayPal payment.
- When any user makes a successful transaction of PayPal, admin as well as user gets notification mail with PayPal payment response details.
- If any user had left incomplete payment, he will notified to complete the transaction left out by daily, weekly, after 15 days or by monthly basis. Admin can manage settings at backend for this notification email. Please refer the below given screenshot for this.
Getting Help With Wordpress
ZealousWeb offers 6 months of free support and 1 year of free plugin updates from the date of purchase. If a plugin is free, you can always download its latest version from our wordpress.org.
If you have any difficulties while using this Plugin, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We also offers custom Wordpress extension development and Wordpress theme design services to fulfill your e-commerce objectives.
Our professional impassioned Wordpress experts provides profound and customer oriented development of your project within short timeframes.
Thank you for choosing a Plugin developed by ZealousWeb!