Accept Worldpay Payments Using Contact Form 7
Fulfill all your business transaction needs with quick and efficient payment process using this Plugin. The pro features will ease your task to provide you a hassle-free experience.
Regular License $18.00
PHP Version Compatible with > 5.6
- 30 days of free support
- Documentation / Configuration Guide
This item is licensed 100% GPL.
Price is in US dollars. Price displayed excludes sales tax.
Contact Form 7 is a highly common and authentic WordPress Plugin, the new Addon “Accept Worldpay Payments Using Contact Form 7” created by ZealousWeb Technologies, can prove to be remarkably helpful for users when it comes to receiving payments.
Accept Worldpay Payments Using Contact Form 7 can solve your payment issues by providing fast, efficient, and flexible online gateway to receive payments securely from any Contact Form 7 form, hosted on any page. After submitting the Contact Form, the users can fill the payment checkout form for quick transactions that gradually helps the websites in generating revenue and fulfilling your payment needs.
The Addon provides you the option to make payment only once. There is no recurring payment option available. Users can select the option to make Payment for one time since recurring transactions are not allowed. Our technical team lends support for the integration of Accept Worldpay Payments Using Contact Form 7 within the period of 30 days from the date of purchase, including all the public holidays and weekends. However, we do not assure the compatibility of the Accept Worldpay Payments Using Contact Form 7 with any other third-party Addon. Our team shall look into the compatibility of Accept Worldpay Payments Using Contact Form 7 with third-party Addons within the duration of 30 days of support if the task is of less complexity. For more complex issues of compatibility of Accept Worldpay Payments Using Contact Form 7 with third-party Addons, our team will charge extra. The complexity of the tasks will solely be decided by and will at the discretion of ZealousWeb Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Supports 25 currencies Payment option.
- Create multiple payment forms using Contact Form 7.
- Supports multiple forms on a single post or page.
- Permits to take values from all input fields including drop-down menu, textbox, hidden field, radio buttons, etc.
- Accepts dynamic value from frontend for parameters like item description, amount, email and quantity.
- Option to Enable WorldPay Sandbox Mode to ensure the functioning of the payment transactions.
- Saves Contact Form 7 payment data into the database.
- You can view Worldpay payment data details at Admin side.
- Option to export the Contact Form 7 payment data to CSV.
- All filters and search facility are available at admin side.
- Individual emails are sent to customers and admin after the Worldpay payment transaction.
- [worldpay-payment-details] tag added to email content will display Worldpay payment response in email.
- There is an option of Shortcode [worldpay-transaction-details] to display the transaction ID, transaction amount and payment status after the transaction is made.
- Thank you page is automatically created with [worldpay-transaction-details] shortcode for payment details.
- You can set ‘Success Return URL’ and ‘Cancel Return URL’ pages to redirect after the payment transaction.
To install this Plugin manually:
Download Zip File
Download the Plugin zip to your desktop.
If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
Go to Plugins
Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
Click Activate Plugin to activate it.
How To Use
To use this plugin, you have to configure it from wp-admin > Contact > Add/Edit Contact Forms (Contact Form 7 needs to be activated before).
You will find a new tab “Worldpay” along with Form, Mail, Messages, Additional Settings from where you can make all settings related to Worldpay Addon.
To add Worldpay payment form to your Contact Form 7, find the setting attributes given below:
Check the Worldpay option for Worldpay submit button activation.
Enable Worldpay Sandbox
This option will allow you to set Worldpay payment process in test mode.
Enable Debug Mode
Check the Enable Debug Mode option to start transaction debugging.
Worldpay Installation ID (required)
Please enter your WorldPay Installation ID as it is needed to take payment.
Get WorldPay Installation ID:
Step 1: Login with the below link using your username and password
Step 2: To know the Installation ID, find the click here
Step 3: Use the Installation ID in Plugin setting and try to make payment.
Amount Field Name (required)
You have to set a name attribute to any of your field of Contact Form 7 like drop-down menu, textbox, hidden field, radio buttons, etc. from which you need to pass amount value to Worldpay website.
[hidden price "20"] This is a hidden field with name “price”. You will need to set “price” in this Amount Field Name of Worldpay Addon tab.
Quantity Field Name (optional)
You have to set a name attribute to any of your field of Contact Form 7 like drop-down menu, textbox, hidden field, radio buttons, etc. from which you need to pass the quantity of the item to the Worldpay website.
[radio quantity "1" "2" "3"] This is a radio button field with name “quantity”. You will need to set “quantity” in this Quantity Field Name of Worldpay Addon tab.
Customer Email Field Name (optional)
You have to set a name attribute to text field of contact form 7 from which you need to pass the custom email of the customer to the Worldpay website.
Description Field Name (optional)
You have to set a name attribute to text field of Contact Form 7 from which you need to pass the description of the item to the Worldpay website.
You can select your currency of Worldpay here. Default is set as AUD (Australian Dollar). 25 currencies are supported in this plugin.
Success Return URL (optional)
You can enter the URL of the page to redirect for a Successful Worldpay Payment transaction.
Cancel Return URL (optional)
You can enter the URL of the page to redirect if a transaction fails.
Please follow below steps and configuration changes in your Worldpay Merchant admin.
- Log into your WorldPay Merchant Admin Interface
- Under Installations, click Setup next to your Installation ID
- In the Payment Response URL field, enter “<wpdisplay item=MC_callback>”
- Make sure the Payment Response enabled? option is enabled
- Make sure the Enable the Shopper Response option is enabled
- Select the Save Changes button.
If you have any difficulties while using this Plugin, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. We also offer custom WordPress extension development and WordPress theme design services to fulfill your e-commerce objectives. Our professional impassioned WordPress experts provide profound and customer-oriented development of your project within short timeframes. Thank you for choosing a Plugin developed by ZealousWeb!