Shortly after integrating a PayPal and Stripe payment gateway with Contact Form 7, ZealousWeb Technologies has now come up with an Authorize.Net payment gateway, which can also be successfully integrated with Contact Form 7.
Considering the fact that Contact Form 7 is a highly common and authentic WordPress Plugin, the new addon – “Contact Form 7 – Authorize.Net Extension” created by ZealousWeb Technologies, can prove to be extremely helpful for users when it comes to receiving payments.
There is no denying the fact that, users of WordPress websites confront a lot of payment related issues on a day-to-day basis, and in that case Contact Form 7 – Authorize.Net Extension can bring a great relief to them.
With the assistance of Contact Form 7 – Authorize.Net Extension, you can receive credit card or debit card payments directly from your customers, thus preventing them from landing up on a third party payment page.
Contact Form 7 – Authorize.Net Extension has the potential to receive payments safely from any Contact Form 7 form, which is hosted on any page or post for that matter. Once the contact form is submitted by the users, the payment checkout form is then displayed before them. The Authorize.Net payment checkout form is used for quick and secure transactions. This simply indicates that Contact Form 7 – Authorize.Net Extension can really help your websites to generate the revenue quickly.
What you need to understand about this plugin is it doesn’t rely on the action handler ‘on_set_ok’, which resides on the ‘Additional Settings’ tab of the CF7. Instead of that users can find a new tab ‘Authorize.Net’ wherein they can configure all the crucial fields needed to configure this plugin. For using this plugin, it is important for you to activate your Contact Form 7.
If you need any sort of technical assistance in terms of integrating Authorize.Net to your Contact Form 7, don’t hesitate to contact ZealousWeb Technologies, a leading web development company and the developers of this plugin.
Contact Form 7 – Authorize.Net Extension Features :
- Supports 25 currencies in the Authorize.Net payment option.
- Helps to create multiple payment forms using Contact Form 7.
- Supports multiple forms on a single post or page.
- Permits to take values from all input fields including drop-down menu, textbox, hidden field, radio buttons etc.
- Accepts dynamic values from frontend for parameters like item description, amount and quantity.
- Addition of Test API Mode to check whether the plugin is functioning properly or not.
- Saves Contact Form 7 payment data into the database.
- Stores Authorize.Net payment response details at admin side.
- Makes you export Contact Form 7 payment data to CSV.
- Makes available for payment status filter and Keyword search facility at admin side.
- Permits the admin to easily delete Contact Form 7 payment data.
- Supports Sandbox option for test payments at admin side.
- Sends individual emails to both the customer and the admin once an Authorize.Net payment is made successfully by the customers.
- Helps you to personalize email content for this plugin, Email(1) of Contact Form 7 is sent to the payee after the successful transaction and Email(2) is send to admin after the successful or unsuccessful transaction.
- Replaces [authorize-net] tag which is added to the email content by Authorize.Net payment response.
- Allows you to set payment success return url and custom message.
- Provides Shortcode [AuthoriseSuccessFail] to display the transaction ID after the transaction is made.
- Removes the unwanted codes to reduce the complexity.
- Compatible with all the PHP version 5.6 or greater than that.
- Addition of admin filters which come with the options of success, fail and initiate record.