Earlier, WordPress website users were witnessing many difficulties in integrating PayPal option with their site’s Contact Form 7 (CF7), which is one of the most used and reliable WordPress Plugin with widespread presence over the web.
However, time to leave all your worries behind. As a recently launched ‘Contact Form 7 – PayPal Extension’ will allow you, WordPress developers, to put a PayPal submit button in your contact form 7 so users will get redirected to PayPal easily and quickly.
This CF7 plugin extension will bring the best of both – Contact Form 7 and PayPal – in merely one-click process. The extension can be of great help for WordPress site owners to embrace fast online payment facility on their web portals.
Using this Contact Form 7 – PayPal Extension, you can easily embrace PayPal fields in your Contact Form 7. Indeed this extension can add a real value to WordPress sites seeking secure, quick online payment integration. Sounds like a new emerging trend which is there to stay long, isn’t it?
Using this plugin, you can add ‘PayPal submit button’ in the form which will take the necessary information from the form fields and redirect users on the PayPal’s website so they can proceed for a secure payment. The payment is made once you submit the form. This can really speed up your online payment.
Digging up further to its advantage, the plugin doesn’t make use of the action handler ‘on_set_ok’ in the ‘Additional Settings’ tab of the CF7. You just need to add some parameters and get PayPal functionality in your CF7. In order to use this plugin, make sure your Contact Form 7 is activated.
You can also check our free version from here.
Need technical assistance in integrating PayPal to your Contact Form 7? Contact ZealousWeb, a leading web development company and the developers of this plugin.
Contact Form 7 – PayPal Extension Pro Features :
- Supports 25 currencies in the PayPal payment option.
- Allows you to integrate multiple PayPal accounts in a single CF 7.
- Permits to take values from all input fields including drop-down menu, textbox, hidden field, radio buttons, etc.
- Accepts dynamic values from frontend for parameters like item description, amount and quantity.
- Addition of a testing option, known as ‘Sandbox’ that helps you ensure whether the plugin is functioning properly or not.
- Allows you to add ‘Return URL’ and ‘Cancel URL’ for payment cancellation facility.
- Supports 22 PayPal languages.
- Saves Contact Form 7 payment data into the database.
- Stores PayPal payment response details at admin side.
- Makes you export Contact Form 7 payment data to CSV.
- Makes Available all the filters and search facility at admin side.
- Permits the admin to edit or delete Contact Form 7 payment data.
- [paypal-details] tag which is added to the email content by PayPal payment response.
- Provides Shortcode to display the transaction ID after the transaction is made.
- Addition of admin filters which come with the options for success, fail and initiate record.
- In case of an incomplete transaction by the user, he will be notified via email. This email is sent by wp cron. You can easily manage the notification email settings here.
- Users can also unsubscribe from these emails.