Track Geolocation Of Users Using Contact Form 7
Regular License FREE
Track Geolocation Of Users Using Contact Form 7 allows you to collect and store your website visitors Geolocation data along with their Contact Form 7 Form submission.
Features of Track Geolocation Of Users Using Contact Form 7.
- Geolocation Details which include Latitude-Longitude, Country, State & City are saved in the admin panel with the data of form Submitted.
- A Google Map in the admin panel to show the Geolocation of the user who submitted the form.
- Option of adding state/country/city/lat-long/Google map static image in email.
- We have used 2 Types of API here one is with access token key named ipstack and another is without access token which is free named ipapi & keycdn. So, if you do not enter access token key in plugin settings then it will fetch data with the help of free api keys.
- A user interface where a graph will be shown form-wise on google map. so, it will be easy to identify from where the user comes more.
Color option for graph.
- You can view submitted data details along with Geolocation data at Admin side.
- Option to export the Contact Form 7 submitted form data along with Geolocation details to CSV.
- All filters and search facilities are available at the admin side.
How To Use
- Enable Debug Mode.
Check the Enable Debug Mode option to start Geolocation API debugging.
- Select Color For Graph
Select the color you want to add in the Submission Graph.
- Google Map API Key
Add Google Map API Key which will be used for Submission Graph and also in Google Map static image. Make sure “Maps Static API” is Enabled.
- Access Token For IPstack
Add Access Token For IPstack to get Geolocation data through ipstack API.
Use Below Shortcode in email to get specific data.
|To get latitude/longitude, country, state, city info||[geolocation]|
|To get latitude/longitude, country, state, city & Google map static image info||[geolocation lat-long country state city gmap]|
|To get just latitude/longitude info||[geolocation lat-long]|
|To get just country info||[geolocation country]|
|To get just state info||[geolocation state]|
|To get just city info||[geolocation city]|
|To get just Google map static image info||[geolocation gmap]|
*Note* To add Google map static image in email you have to enable this 2 options
1) You have to enable “Use HTML content-type” in the Mail setting of Contact form 7.
2) You have to enable “Maps Static API” in Google Map API.