The Hanuman Chalisa is a holy song based on Lord Hanuman. The application plays and displays the Hanuman Chalisa with illustrations that can be read in the Hindi Language. Users can play and hear the song, and the same paragraph in the Devanagari / Awadhi (Hindi) is displayed while the song is played. The app lets all the devotees learn and chant the Chalisa as many times they want by rewinding or forwarding it.
- The Shri Hanuman Chalisa is in Devanagari / Awadhi (Hindi) language.
- The user can hear and chant while reading the Chalisa.
- Option to view each stanza with an illustrated picture.
- Option to go to the previous or next page with next and previous buttons.
- Front-end: JAVA, XML,Background Audio
Great Design Starts with an Idea