With natural history and specimens from different institutions and museums from across the U.S, Libraries of life is a learning app to promote the biodiversities and its antiquity through the collection of augmented reality cards. The app features a full set of cards from featured sponsors and provides an option to download free pdf from the website to use in the educational programs or classrooms. Due to the AR technology used in the app, the specimen on the card provides a realistic view and emphasizes on better learning about science and biodiversity.
We’ve helped them for:
- App Consulting
- Designing the app
- Brand Identity Design
- UI/UX Design
- Mobile App Development
- Option to browse different specimens from the featured sponsors.
- Download the pdf and use them in the learning programs or use them for personal information.
- Use of AR technology for a realistic experience.
- Option to explore different biodiversity through an app.
- Front-end: Objective C, AutoResizing masking
- Back-end: PHP
Great Design Starts with an Idea