Apple SignIn For Magento 2
ZealousWeb comes with the extension, which helps customers to login/register via the Apple account on the store. This extension supports the most secure 2-factor authentication to integrate a safe sign-in process and gain customer belief. Users can register/login via the “Sign In With Apple” option, available on the login & checkout page. On choosing that option, the users will be asked whether they want to link their Apple account to the store; if the user allows, it will then redirect them to the Apple account’s appropriate information.
- Enable/Disable the extension from the backend.
- Log in or create an account with “Sign In With Apple” options from the login & checkout page.
- It supports the most secure 2-factor authentication.
- Add default values for necessary fields from the configuration.
Details and Compatibility
|PHP Versions||PHP 7.x, PHP 8.x|
|Version Support||Magento 2.3.x, Magento 2.4.x|
|Server Requirements||PHP 7.0 or higher|
|Publish Date||March 28, 2022|
|Last Updated||October 03, 2022|
|Plugin zip file|
|1 Year subscriptions|
What's Not Included
Apple Inc. is a US-based technology MNC that develops, designs, and sells consumer electronics, software, and online services.
Whenever users consider browsing the website, about 70 percent of them do not prefer to fill out the registration form and remember the multiple passwords. They might ultimately leave the website. Other than that, users are always concerned about the security of their accounts.
ZealousWeb has launched the Apple SignIn for Magento 2 extension to address the particular issues that users generally encounter. This extension is meant to help customers log in or register through the Apple account in the store. It again supports the most secure 2-factor authentication for integrating a safe sign-in process and allows you to gain customers' trust.
Users can now easily log in or register through the "Sign In With Apple" option available on the checkout and login page. On selecting that particular option, the users will be asked whether they want to link their Apple account to the store.
And, in case the user gives permission, then it will redirect them to the appropriate info of the Apple account. This way, the users can quickly sign up with their Apple ID and register to the store with the help of this extension.
The best part about this Apple SignIn for Magento 2 extension is that it helps the store owners to provide a new option to customers for the login. Again, users can swiftly employ the Apple SignIn option and register or log in to the website. The most secure 2-factor authentication will hugely benefit the users. So, they do not have to be concerned about the security aspect anymore.
ZealousWeb Apple SignIn for Magento 2 extension will create a user account with their Apple id once the user considers logging in. This extension comes with a one-step installation that effectively saves the precious time of store owners.
It also offers easy to edit configuration from the admin area. So, one can easily add Apple account details. With the help of this extension, your guest user can now log in or register by using an Apple account within a second. In this way, the users can keep track of their orders. They can also make use of the discounts and offers.
So, now is the perfect time to reap all these excellent benefits by installing this particular Apple SignIn for Magento 2 extension to your store.
Account & Pricing
To use this extension, you need an Apple developer account, which costs $99 per year. You need to create & configure an Apple app. Click here to get more detailed information about the account and pricing. There are no other additional costs to use this extension.
- Option to set redirection after login. I.e Current page, Home page, My account.
- Option to set login pop up rather than redirecting on login page with Apple sign in option.
- Enable/Disable option to show Sign in option in checkout page.
- Admin will have the ability to hide/show apple sign in option in cart page.
- Admin can choose the default value of customer attribute if Apple does not share the required data.
- Admin can also set default values of custom customer attributes.
- Admin will have the option to design an apple sign in button with color, background color, position etc.
How does this work in iOS devices?
In the iOS device, it will open the default login pop up of iOS and you will be asked to confirm your login.
Will this extension provide an Apple sign in option in login pop on cart page ?
Yes. This extension will have the Apple sign in option in login pop on cart page as well as checkout page.
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension ?
Version 2.0.3Last Update: September 01, 2022
- Fix issue of login pop up in Mac safari version 15
- Fix issue of login pop up in IOS 14+ & safari version 15
- Tested in IOS 15.6
Version 2.0.2Last Update: June 14, 2022
- Compatabile with Magento 2.4.4
Version 2.0.0Last Update: May 16, 2022
- Added compatibility of IOS 13
- Support with Magento 2.4.x
Version 1.0.1Last Update: May 16, 2022
- Bug fixes
- Add login option in cart page
Version 1.0.0Last Update: April 19, 2022