GDPR Compliancefor Magento 2
Magento 2 GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is enforced to protect the private and confidential data of the transactions made by the citizens of the European Union within the EU member states. Non-compliance to these set of regulations can prove to be expensive to the companies and businesses of the EU.
- Terms and condition checkbox is present in the forms of login, register etc.
- It allows deleting Customer & Anonymise Data from Admin or Front-end.
- To delete the account, it sends an email to the user with a link.
- Manage Email template for deleting account email.
- Delete quote data of customers while deleting customers.
- Admin can select the form in the backend to show terms and conditions checkbox.
Details and Compatibility
|PHP 7.x, PHP 8.x
|Magento 2.3.x, Magento 2.4.x
|PHP 7.0 or higher
|Is Advance Payment
|March 28, 2022
|December 05, 2023
|Plugin zip file
What's Not Included
With the implementation of the data protection rule of the EU, almost all eCommerce store owners have to deal with privacy concerns. It is one of the most challenging aspects to tackle. Your primary focus as a store owner is to ensure that your store is fully compliant with GDPR, which will again help you gain customer interest and loyalty.
To help you achieve this objective, ZealousWeb has launched GDPR Compliance for Magento 2 extension, which will make your work easy. This particular extension has been designed in such a manner so that the store owners can easily make their Magento eCommerce store fully compliant with GDPR.
By employing this extension, store owners can collect and process the data and ensure that all the data is processed legally and appropriately.
The GDPR or General Data Protection Regulation is enforced to protect both the confidential and private data of the transactions made by the citizens of the European Union within the EU member states.
If any business in the EU fails to comply with this set of regulations, it can prove costly to them. So, it can be said that the GDPR Compliance for Magento 2 extension by ZealousWeb Technologies helps relieve the stress of businesses by ensuring that they comply with this regulation. It is fully compliant with the data protection regulation terms.
This particular GDPR Compliance for Magento 2 extension also supports Customer Data Anonymisation. It would help if you used this extension to transparently and effectively store and process customer data. Another best part about this is that it offers you a single tool for collecting the user's consent for processing personal data. With its aid, you can also effectively manage almost all privacy concerns.
Some of this extension's critical features include that it allows you to delete customer accounts and define your forms. So, if you want to make sure that your eCommerce store is fully compliant with GDPR, it is high time when you should install this GDPR Compliance for Magento 2 extension.
- Admin will have ability to enable/disable GDPR Compliance from the admin area.
- Also provide an option to delete customer accounts.
- You can add content from admin before deleting the account option.
- One can manage Delete Account Email Template from admin.
- You can add Terms and Conditions Label from admin.
- Admin can select the forms from the backend to show terms and conditions checkbox.
Is there any way I can see how the extension works?
Our front and back-end demos are available through which you can see how the extension performs.
When our customers delete their accounts from the frontend, what happens with their information?
When a customer account is permanently deleted, all related information will be subsequently removed completely.
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension ?
version 2.0.1Last Update: June 14, 2022
- Compatiable with Magento 2.4.4
version 1.0.1Last Update: May 20, 2022
- Initial Release
- php 7.4 compatibility
- Magento 2.4.x support