A vigilant social media presence and a UX-ultimate website are not enough to please your niches today. Curating a multi-channel strategy to penetrate your target market is the perfect way to capture your niches. And an efficient way to do that is via smart-phones.
Let’s face it, smart-phones are the new black!
Every search, every GPS tracking, every e-commerce order is via mobile phones.
And that’s why you must capitalize on the mobile-first segment by:
1) Creating Mobile-friendly websites for great user-experience
2) Creating a relevant and useful mobile application to plant their company’s flag
We previously posted a blog about ideas and marketing, and the same thing applies here. You have to create innovative ideas for mobile apps to grow your marketing and business. We know that the Market for B2B apps is growing, and is also an essential tool for each company.
So, mobile apps are a gateway that connects your target niches to your company’s products or services. Depending on the features it has, it can encourage consumer engagement with your brand, enable customers to make purchases, and offer them a line of communication with your company. It lets you understand and adequately meet the customer’s needs, critical aspects of business development, and customer experience.
Mobile apps will enhance revenue by providing the customers with a more efficient way to browse and buy, enabling them to make purchases wherever they are. You can also use your app to alert your customers to new offers, goods, and events.
An app will give your company a constant presence on your customers’ phones, providing easily accessible information right at their fingertips.
Following Are Some Of The Ideas For B2B Apps, Which Might Work For Your Company As Well:
Entertainment & Streaming Apps – Nowadays, these types of apps are trending in the market. People are now more interested in spending on subscriptions for online streaming. In this time of lockdown, people are more likely to spare their time on entertaining apps.
Video Conferencing & Chat apps – In this technological era, video conferencing apps are beneficial while working from home or discussing important topics.
Event App – You can create an event-specific app. You can also let people poke messages to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn right from the app.
Meditation & Yoga App – Users can get the details regarding meditation & Yoga, i.e., different postures, how to perform Yogas steps by steps. This kind of meditation and yoga application is beneficial for the users for the health fitness of their bodies.
Return-on-Investment Calculator – It calculates the ROI of projects.
Alert App – It gives up-to-the-minute information.
Supply Ordering App – Clients can order new stock by scanning bar codes of products they need.
Content Segmenting App – It lets your readers select the topics they desired to learn about (If you’re publishing high volumes of content) and receive updates when posting something new.
These are just a few ideas, and depending on your industry and prospect needs, there are endless possibilities. The big question for most businesses is – website or mobile app or both?
Well, the answer is “both.” Because both websites, as well as mobile apps, have their particular benefits and their target market. And to remain in the competition, you should invest in both. As we all know about the website’s services, let us focus on mobile app benefits for B2Bs:
- With mobile apps, you will reach out to other businesses, interactively and interestingly.
- For mobile apps on Android and iOS stores, brand awareness can be developed. Consumers continue to prefer those companies who have their mobile apps for any company getting an app.
- They are very efficient and not at all time-consuming; thus, ‘apps’ stand an excellent chance to win the clients’ love.
- Apps are likely to increase your reach and help you access new markets.
- You can create apps with endless creativity like – you can add online ordering, call to actions, clickable phone numbers, instant access maps, etc.
- They are just the perfect way to create a whole story for your brand.
- With the help of mobile apps – you will be able to engage the entire ecosystem of services such as displaying promotional offers, delivering content, creating advertising campaigns, etc.
- Mobile apps also help to bring traffic to your website.
Thus, there are many benefits which B2B offers.
So Why Not Go For It?
Start engaging customers in the mobile arena; it will open the doors to more opportunities sooner rather than later. Hence, you can boost your company’s brand by developing an app related to your business.
At Zealousweb, we have an expert mobile application team that can provide your business ideas for the mobile application and helps you to develop mobile apps with smoother performance & attractive UI. We have already developed mobile apps for some of the brands/startups.