The tech-sphere has seen some radical changes in the past decade which has only prepared stakeholders to brace themselves for yet another innovative idea to tip-off the market. To cope with these tech-based changes, the first step is to be a part of them. If you’re a business owner looking to be a part of this change, then you must begin with owning a highly-functional website.
Within the CMs arena, there are over 150+ CMS options to choose from, millions of results pop up in SERPs when you search over Google “Content Management System” term. Magento, Joomla, Drupal, WordPress, Shopify, etc. are the major CMS platforms that are being preferred by top organisations. ExpressionEngine is the perfect & great option for complex sites. But in addition to choosing the right platform, you must also hire the right ExpressionEngine developer.
EllisLab has designed and developed this professional CMS called ExpressionEngine (EE). It has become a fully-featured, durable, and flexible content management system that allows users to manage their website without any coding quickly clutters and requirements needed in other CMS. There are many brands and businesses like Pizza Hut, Penny Arcade, Getty Images, and many more that have trusted the ExpressionEngine platform to handle their websites. EE is the most convenient & effective for better and responsive content sites. It provides complete security to EE developers and clients.
Here Are Some Of The Major Points To Consider ExpressionEngine As One Of The Responsive Platforms For Your Next CMS
1. Developer-friendly and Flexible: EE is considered as a complete flexible CMS platform which makes it easy for you to customize your site’s every step as pre-made & given templates as WordPress does. In ExpressionEngine, you can add different kinds of posts and make changes in templates without any knowledge of coding or installing third-party add-ons. It does not make any assumptions about what types of data you will publish. It helps your businesses to manage content flexibilities, and you can also create different content models like “blog posts,” “products,” and “team,” etc. EE also gives a choice for developers to design responsive HTML/CSS templates. Admin’s section in this CMS platform allows users to use a clean interface that is completely flexible based on customer needs.
2. Super Secure To Keep Lurkers Away: ExpressionEngine is a secured, and reliable tool for creating complex & responsive websites. It has a well-rounded collection of high-security features of any CMS on the market, for example, advanced session of security management, secure form processing, Captcha, and more. It’s spam protection features allow you to keep your website secured and spam-free. You can effectively manage user’s access and limit certain areas of the website to make your branding & content management task easier and more reliable. It provides complete security to EE developers and clients.
3. Built-in Features To Enhance UI & UX: ExpressionEngine has more built-in features like SEO and social, technical features rather than relying on an external add-on. As EE helps you to plan about what kind of data and content you require to share, it also helps you to trigger how you want to display that data. And that makes getting dynamic data into the templates very clean, and it also works with existing code. EE template features allow you to add-on specific tags to your usual and normal HTML. In other words, designers can create whatever interface they want without any tension and fear of CMS incompatibility.
4. Constantly Evolving: Another considerable point is that ExpressionEngine is becoming evolving constantly over the years. After the release of EE – 3, it was a remarkable moment in theEE’sstory when version 5 was evolved. EE – 5 is the first free release as the open-source CMS software. The recent version of 5.2.3 was launched in May 2019, which gives innovative features. EllisLab did terrific work in 2019 by making relevant changes, excellent updates, and additions. EE is not static but dynamic in nature, & still it is quite updating and modulating.
5. Reliable & Supportive: Support systems of EE are reliable & innovative. If you ever face any technical issue, EllisLab offers an unlimited amount of help that is easily accessible. It also allows your business community to pitch in and help each other with various problems and questions. The support staff of EE is very much reliable and answers your questions timely with proper solutions.
6. Numerous add-ons and plugins: EE contains numerous add-ons and plugins that help you to make your content more powerful and extensible. On Devot-ee – Repository website for ExpressionEngine Add-ons, you are allowed to figure out hundreds of add-ons and plugins to expand your platform. Business can effectively create e-commerce integration and structure add-on that is used most of the time for a simple, intuitive interface to create and manage content. ExpressionEngine plugins are available at very affordable and reasonable prices to get responsive development services. So, contact us today, and we’d be happy to serve you.
7. Super Easy To Use: EE is a straightforward application framework that provides you a simple and effective template language. It provides robust and advanced tools to edit templates effectively. This application also contains customized features that help developers introduce and manage content with custom fields and tailor-made and responsive page-layouts without worrying about it. ExpressionEngine truly makes the process of CMS integrations easy, effective, and smoother.
All CMS platforms have their own pros and cons. All are innovative, reliable, and responsive in their own way and as per the project requirements. From so many CMS finding the best is challenging and for some, hiring the best ExpressionEngine developer is challenging. Businesses have utilized different CMS tools, but ExpressionEngine Works best for the clients by enhancing the business reach and taking their business to the next level. Businesses can effectively create e-commerce integration and structure add-on that is used most of the time for a simple, intuitive interface to create and manage content if you are looking for an experienced team of ExpressionEngine Developers to build your website with unlimited plugins and content management features at more affordable prices. You can recommend contacting CMS ExpressionEngine Professionals who can help you understand all the best things about EE and assist you in implementing this content management solution.